Friday, August 10, 2007

A week of cocks for her!









What an amazing few days! For the last few weeks my lady has been telling me to be prepared, because she’ll be fucking someone soon. Sometimes, the ebb and flow of life keeps you from exploring your desires.

First a little back round: We are boyfriend and girlfriend, headed full throttle to marriage. I love her so deeply and I often remember an early connection with her when I told about her cuckolding and she said to me with lusty glee “You mean I can fuck other guys and you can’t have other women??” It was genuine and sincere, I knew we had something exciting in our future.

As time rolled by, we fell more and more love, sharing and exploring our kinky desires in little jolts. She for instance, she likes to hurt me sometimes. A hard face slap, a hard spanking, a punch. She likes to keep me in my place. She sometimes (roughly) shaves me, leaving nothing but facial hair. That is deeply humiliating, being smooth and soft.

The truth is, when you fall in love and bgin to build a life and relationship, sometimes the job of pouring the concrete for the foundation keeps you from other kinky opportunities.

Over the last fourteen months we’ve been together and as for other men, she’s done a couple old friends and here and there and watched some guys jack off for her, but her “threats” of making me a full blown cuckold came true this week. It began with a rather ominous and determined sounding promise that she’d be with other men soon. She was, quite frankly, craving cock and her hesitations were beginning to fade as our relationship has become notably more enduring. She seemed to be rekindled and rejuvenated when I assured her that making fun of my “little” cock was a delight to me and I could tell her mind was engaged.


She started with a Craig’s List ad for a younger, more virile well hung guy for jack-off show, one of her favorite treats.. A very handsome motorcycling hot guy with a thick long cock replied and struck her fancy. We have separate homes for now, and she met this hot-ass guy at her home this past Monday. He arrived around seven and I expected to hear from her by nine p.m. It’s our arrangement that she’ll contact me immediately afterwards. Hours ticked by and Mondays are a difficult long day for me at work. I went to sleep but awoke at midnight to their lusty email explaining he stayed much longer.

The next day, I heard the deep longing in her voice for him again. What had been a meeting for a jack-off show became her riding his big hefty cock. You can imagine the swell of jealously than coursed through me. A much younger, big dicked guy had created this deep gnawing passion in the woman I love. And he unlocked something in her because since Monday, she’s been voracious for cock.

On Tuesday, an old J/O pal of hers came by her place, put on a show, and stuck fingers deep inside her pussy. And her lust kept growing, her desire to see get that big young cock buried inside her was spreading like a wildfire.

On Wednesday, she came to my urban penthouse in a fashionable section of Seattle. This time, she had three hours worth of drinks with another friend of her which ended up in her giving him some head and then him shooting two thick loads across he face and chest. I was parked nearby and she had me come upstairs immediately, had me kneel at the bedside and she said “lick it up cum pig”. I’m not sure if she really knew how much this meant to me. I thrive on humiliation and when we first met, this was a little off-putting to her. She is now beginning to see that to a cuck, this is a deep form of love. The deep humiliation of having no control over your lady, who fucks whomever she pleases. She grown to really enjoy this. The power, the thrill, the freedom to explore her desire, and the stability I provide. I greedily licked up all the cum from her, proud to be the little pig. She was watching with a wicked smile and the truth is, though there was a lot of cum, I wished I had taken my time to get more. Honestly. the tougher the humiliation, the more submissive I become and the easier it is to be a cuckold! I know her confidence is growing in this area. This felt like an important moment fro us in our D/s relationship. It was true degradation that she seemed to love, and a way for me to show my utter humility and ability to do something that a man “shouldn’t do”. Like her need for more cock, I am craving more cum.

But this week was just warming up. On Thursday, she was crazy with lust and placed another ad for quality cock, and while I was at work. She had TWO men, a rock hard bodied construction worker who had great stamina and a guy she knew from the past Lou, who loves taking another man’s woman. Last night I cam home late to a cum stain the bed , a used condom on the floor, little bottles of lube scattered about and her deep satisfied sleep.

My girlfriend is a zone right now that I’ve never seen. An almost cock-addict state in which she can’t get enough. Occasionally she’ll tease me about their bigger dicks, but right now, she’s just voracious.

As for me. I am excited, jealous, horny, humiliated all at one time, but loving her more than ever. The funny thing is that when I am submissive to her, I am happier and more virile at my work. She half-joked that licking up another man’s cum made me stronger at my job. It might actually be true.


I have no regrets, though I do feel a strong let down after I cum, which is common for this experience. She seems to like to almost force me to cum after her experiences, and I like a true cuck sub, try to resist and deny myself, but can’t see to do it.

But the adventures are just begining, as we are heading out of state and she’s already got a guy lined up there to take her in our hotel room..next week is her birthday, so I am sure the celebration will continue.

She is teasing me here and there about places I’d like to go. Feminization: she had me wear panties once and she brought this up a few days ago.. And more punishment, which frankly I deserve and she’s quite good at it. Am I about to become a sex-denied, cum guzzling, forced-bi, spanked pussy, taken by her strap-on for kicks and attitude?

Time will tell.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one smoking hot post!

As a bull, I love taking another man's woman and makng it all about her deep and satisfying pleasure!

Your girl is so beautiful! Curvy, pretty. I would love to fuck her while you watch and I'd let you know that for that moment, she's mine to pelasure and that you can never provide what she really needs.

Then I'd whip of fmy condom and cum on her ass, and you could crawl over, make sure my cock and her ass are nice and clean while the two of laughed at your pussy little ass.

DID I MENTION SHE'S HOT!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sexy girl! Sexy Post!

A Hot Wife in Baltimore

Anonymous said...

I am a cuckold and it looks like you two are just really starting out. Word to the wise my friend. Once she gets a continuing diet of big cock, you will be nothing more than a slave to her whims, but not much in the man department. Learn to live with it. Enjoy the suffering and the occassional cum bath or treat.


Don't fool yourself. Youger hotter larger cock guys will take over her desires. Advice: Make her money, and learn to please her in other ways.

Your girlfriend is really attractive and will be high in demand. Don't lat her get away.

Anonymous said...

Your posting made me laugh and got me hard. Actaully, her photos got me hard. She is way too hot to settle for anyone under 7 or 8 inches. I'd fuck her for an hour while you watched in panties fully shaved LOL. I'm thick and long and more than you could ever dream of having. How does that make you feel, pal? You're stuck in little dick land while I nail the prime pussy, like "your" woman. Your cock is closer to a clit, i'll bet. The difference is I get lots of pussy, you are a pussy.

And since we all know you are a pussy, I'd pull down your panites and she could watch me get you ready with some lube then fuck and rape your ass. I'm sure I could make your eyes tear and your ass sore for mmonths . Besides, secretly all little bitches like it in the ass, DON'T YOU! Then I'd pull out and cum on your face just to mark my territory.

Then, I'd fuck her again, because unlike you, I can get hard more than once in a day and she's too pretty not to be taken of with some style and substance!

Eddie the Dick

Anonymous said...

I love those perfect round tits. I would love to titty fuck her and cum all over those lips!

(then of course you'd have to kiss her)

Anonymous said...

WOW WHAT A GREAT SET OF TITS!

I would love to titty fuck her and cum all over her face and mouth!

Anonymous said...

What a HOT story! I am sending my wife a link to your blog in hopes she'll learn and take the hint...

Anonymous said...

I will bookmark this blog! Well written and very hot!

BELMAR said...

wow!!!!