Sunday, September 23, 2007

Spending time in chastity...




I've finally begun to wear a CB-2000 chastity device. Perhaps the most thrilling aspect is watching my Mistress wear the key on a delicate gold chain, just long enough that it hangs teasingly between her beautiful breasts.


She's taken a two week break from doing other lovers due to work and life events, but the teasing and torment for me is incredibly erotic. I feel 20x more submissive when locked up and helpless.

Last week, I played hooky from work and we had a fantastic mid-day date in Ballard, a trendy, old-yet-posh section of Seattle. We went to a wine bar called Portalis and finished a great bottle of Washington wine, a blend of bold reds. Of course, we did a little shopping for her all on my dime. But mostly we had a nice chat about us and our future.

She made a point of checking out the hot men, sometimes insitnctively playing with the key.

On the way home, she asked me perhaps the most humilating question for a man I can think of. She asked me if I'd prefer never to f@@@ her again. And, I answered "yes". She laughed and told me that was "really twisted" and to my shock and delight she liked the idea.!!

Only a cuckold could understand, but I never more in love with her than at that moment.

She is in Oregon now and I am nine days since an orgasm...Updates soon!

No comments: