Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday Taunt



This weekend was hectic, with both Miss X and I working, and doing some much needed shopping. I'm typing on a new computer and jsut getting used to Vista. See, i truly am a masochist, I use Microsoft products.
But she did get an opportunity to tease me quite wickedly, ordering me to stroke for her while she told me how hungry she is for a new lover. Of course, I was not allowed relief. Sometimes, she’ll let me know she’s going to bed in the nude while I am relegated to the second bedroom.


She has what I call her “Genie” bottle. A decadent room filled with candles , a $1,000 bed ensemble, with lux pillows, high thread count sheets and moody lighting. It’s a colorful Byzantine-Asian-Deco room that looks like the fanciest parlor car on the Orient Express circa 1935. Sometimes, I am allowed to slip into her girl-cave while she is nude and I am locked in my frustrating cage.


Today, she came into our “normal” bedroom and casually read the paper in the nude while I fetched for her. She delights at the roiliung effect thsi has onme that I must keep in check. Later, a 25 year old she’s done here and there for the last two years called with her and she enjoyed a silly conversation while I pathetically stood by ready to serve her.
She rejoices in my chastity and ofen grabs my falls and remarks on how full they are.
This should be an interesting week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love to make my hubby suck my lovers cock to make sure it is hard enough..My big thrill is making him suck cum from my pussy.

helpmate hubby said...

i loved your blog and am much like you. if you would like an invite to my blog send me an email at:

helpmatehubby@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, and I'm loving it. I'd love to be in such a relationship, unfortunately my wife has no interest in such a life style (we've discussed it), so I live vicariously through men like you. Keep up the good work. Maybe someday she will let you assist in her taking a bull, making you fluff him as well as clean them both afterwards. In fact, that sounds like a particularly exciting wedding night activity!

Sincerly,
Mommas Boy

Miky said...

mmmmm horny stuff......

Fat Bastardo said...

Fat guys are sissies.