Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Locked and Loaded!








The amazing gnawing feeling of desire lingers as I am locked in a CB-2000 chastity device.



Last night my gorgeous Mistress allowed me to snuggle in bed with her. She was nude and I could smell her hair, and feel her warm soft skin. My little cock strained against the cage as she told me how she was craving some thick young hard cock. Mistress is a short term hiatus from cock, self imposed, but her need is growing. She taunted with such cleverness, her fingers floating across my skin, gliding over my goosebumps like a catamaran cruising across waves. Driving me insane, Knowing she can fuck whomever she pleases while I have to beg for rediculed release.



She so enjoys me locked up, servile and wanting. Anxious to please. No particular punsihment today, other than enduring my own twisted desires of a man without access to his "manhood".



I did have a great idea though! A Keen listing that allows YOU, precious reader, to call and direct Miss X to do things to me. We’ll describe the toys at hand, and you do what you will. If interested, our Keen profile is “humiliatedhubby”.

Last thought..PLEASE leave a comment if you like our blogs. Miss X thrives off feedback…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is GODDMAN HOT!